Thursday, August 31, 2017

Meet Mr. Foster

Greetings,

My name is Dalton Foster and I will be a second teacher in your child’s classroom. I will be assisting Ms. Schattel in fostering a classroom of learning, both for our students as well as myself. As a student in Trinity’s Master of Arts in Teaching, I am sure that I have just as much to gain from the experience as the children do. I am incredibly excited for what this year holds and look forward to meeting you at Parent Orientation on September 7th!

A little about myself; I was born in San Antonio, but grew up in a small, rural south Texas town. I attended Trinity University for my undergraduate studies and received my degree in psychology. I fell in love with childhood development throughout my psychology studies and, while exploring undergraduate education courses, found that I was very passionate about helping children discover their potential. Many of my placements were within SAISD so I am happy to find myself here again! I have worked across elementary age groups, ranging from a pre-school alternative program to an exploration of science in the 5th grade. I was a part of Poetry Club for 4th graders and I assisted 3rd graders with their math studies.

Know that my job is to serve the needs of your child. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments or concerns. My email is dfoster1@saisd.net. I am fortunate to have this opportunity and my hope is that you and I can work together to provide these students with a year of growth, success and fun!

Kind Regards,

Dalton Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love feedback!